Not the author of a photo!

Discuss your photos here
fvdridder
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Re: Not the author of a photo!

Post by fvdridder » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:01 pm


fvdridder
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Re: Not the author of a photo!

Post by fvdridder » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:14 pm


tomoswald
Posts: 5007
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Not the author of a photo!

Post by tomoswald » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:43 pm

all dealt with

fvdridder
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Re: Not the author of a photo!

Post by fvdridder » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:26 pm

tomoswald wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:43 pm
all dealt with
Thank you so much, it's appreciated ;-)

fvdridder
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Re: Not the author of a photo!

Post by fvdridder » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:38 pm

My good deed for today:

https://www.clickasnap.com/milosgagic

Almost all stolen. It's funny that given the crap quality of the photos there are still people giving comments on how great the photos are.

belzybob
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: Not the author of a photo!

Post by belzybob » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:31 am

fvdridder wrote:
Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:38 pm
My good deed for today:

https://www.clickasnap.com/milosgagic

Almost all stolen. It's funny that given the crap quality of the photos there are still people giving comments on how great the photos are.
Must have used Print Screen and MS Paint, hard to get such lousy screen captures otherwise.

fvdridder
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Re: Not the author of a photo!

Post by fvdridder » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:41 am

Massive upload of 1400 photos, all stolen:

https://www.clickasnap.com/pitch1980

Pro account even, can't be up for something good.

dylanburgess
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Not the author of a photo!

Post by dylanburgess » Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:15 am

fvdridder wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:41 am
Massive upload of 1400 photos, all stolen:

https://www.clickasnap.com/pitch1980

Pro account even, can't be up for something good.
Just reported him for begging here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&p=18644#p18644

Also too many images to go through and report

fvdridder
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Re: Not the author of a photo!

Post by fvdridder » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:02 am

Another guy trying to sell off stolen images:

https://www.clickasnap.com/AliQamar

fvdridder
Posts: 298
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Re: Not the author of a photo!

Post by fvdridder » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:35 pm

Another one, all stolen:

https://www.clickasnap.com/jony07

Post Reply