bug report

Do you have an idea for the platform? Post it in here
Franciscus

bug report

Post by Franciscus » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:16 pm

Just made a new account here and I was bothered by quite a few issues;

1. tried to signup with my twitter credentials on the signup thingy and got hit by a white page saying:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error fetching remote https://api.twitter.com/oauth/request_token [ status 403 ] <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><errors><error code="415">Callback URL not approved for this client application. Approved callback URLs can be adjusted in your application settings</error></errors>' in /home/clickasnap/public_html/application/libraries/oauth/OAuth.php:88 Stack trace: #0 /home/clickasnap/public_html/application/libraries/oauth/Request.php(504): OAuth::remote('https://api.twi...', Array) #1 /home/clickasnap/public_html/application/libraries/oauth/Request/Token.php(21): OAuth_Request->execute(NULL) #2 /home/clickasnap/public_html/application/libraries/oauth/Provider.php(151): OAuth_Request_Token->execute() #3 /home/clickasnap/public_html/application/controllers/membership/auth.php(72): OAuth_Provider->request_token(Object(OAuth_Consumer)) #4 [internal function]: Auth->oauth('twitter') #5 /home/clickasnap/public_html/system/core/CodeIgniter.php(360): call_user_func_a in /home/clickasnap/public_html/application/libraries/oauth/OAuth.php on line 88

2. tried to upload a profile picture but the picture would get distorted because it has a different aspect ratio;

3. tried to find the forum, found it eventually but it is rather hidden;

4. tried to post in the bug report section of the forum, and, couldn't find it. It just isn't there. This is rather conflicting with the statement of the founder i just watched in a Mike Browne video, where he sort of complained about not getting bug reports. If you want to receive bug reports, at the very least make a subsection on your own forum. That would facilitate getting bug reports. Not having such a section give me the impression that you are not interested in getting them.

tomoswald

Re: bug report

Post by tomoswald » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:53 pm

I will pass this onto the devs. There is a ‘bug’ section under ‘General’ but i will create its own sub section