Upload page right hand panel

Do you have an idea for the platform? Post it in here
wildcard

Upload page right hand panel

Post by wildcard » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:34 pm

If I want to edit the description on an already uploaded image I have to scroll down to find it - which is quite a long way considering the amount of images I have on Clickasnap - select it and then scroll all the way bay up to the top to find the right hand panel to click on what I want to do it, ie edit it.

Having saved the image I then go back to the uploads page and have to scroll all the way down and all the way back again if I want to edit another image. This takes a very long time when you have a fair number of images.

Would it possible to have the right hand panel static so that it stays on screen as you scroll through your images?

It would also be great if you could get to edit images from within an album, ie you find the album you want and can then click on an edit buttom the images from there. It would make it much quicker/easier to find the images you want. The edit button would need to only be there if you are logged in as the owner of that image/album. Same for the download button.

Thanks,

Matt

tomoswald

Re: Upload page right hand panel

Post by tomoswald » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:57 pm

Already on the list Matt :)

wildcard

Post by wildcard » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Great minds think alike then! :lol:

tomoswald