Longer Scheduling Periods for Random Social (Facebook & Twitter) Scheduler

Do you have an idea for the platform? Post it in here
JohnRoberts

Longer Scheduling Periods for Random Social (Facebook & Twitter) Scheduler

Post by JohnRoberts » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:23 am

Loving the new (to me) Social features you have introduced and have upgraded to Pro to use the Pintrest feature and also try out the Random Post Schedule for Facebook & Twitter.

My request is that for me I think 8 hour posts are too frequent for Facebook & twitter as it could look a bit spamy to my followers. I would like to see an option for 24 hours or even once a week. I know this may sound long, but I also post specific images via other scheduler programs (e.g. Later.com) that are not random but tie into the current time of year etc.

Pushing my luck, if you could put a photo posting scheduler in to pick specific images to be posted to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest, I may be able to stop using Later.com and do everything from your platform. The "look" of the posts may need a bit of work mind you as the picture is currently very much second place to the clickasnap banner/add.

Good work so far!

cheers,
John

tomoswald

Re: Longer Scheduling Periods for Random Social (Facebook & Twitter) Scheduler

Post by tomoswald » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:14 am

Thanks John, statistically speaking posts to Twitter should be once an hour and facebook once every 8 hours to hit the mean time before posts die targets. At some point we will be introducing a full management system but it isn't a massive priority at the moment

You do know you can post your images automatically by album? So one could be for spring, another for autumn etc

Thanks for your feedback

JohnRoberts

Re: Longer Scheduling Periods for Random Social (Facebook & Twitter) Scheduler

Post by JohnRoberts » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:43 am

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe it works for some, but I will turn off my facebook random feed for now before my subscribers think I am spamming them.

Looking forward to trying the Pinterest feature next time I upload.