Uploading re-tweaked photos

Do you have an idea for the platform? Post it in here
dabhand16
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:55 am

Re: Uploading re-tweaked photos

Post by dabhand16 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:19 am

dylanburgess wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:30 pm
Cheers...some good ideas come from a glass of bourbon :lol:
foreigner wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:35 pm
Rum for me. Cheers!

Irish whiskey for me (no ice or water, thanks).

foreigner
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Re: Uploading re-tweaked photos

Post by foreigner » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:22 pm

dylanburgess wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:23 pm
Just upload the updated photo and if you want delete old....or even better upload new one and put link into the description to old version. This way you can show how/where you have improved(could also get you 2 for 1 views ;) ). Maybe also make a new album to put these photos into a before and after as it were.
Welp, I bit the bullet and took your advice. First shot is up for criticism. :? :oops:

https://www.clickasnap.com/album/139692

dabhand16
Posts: 337
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:55 am

Re: Uploading re-tweaked photos

Post by dabhand16 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:16 pm

foreigner wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:22 pm
Welp, I bit the bullet and took your advice. First shot is up for criticism. :? :oops:
https://www.clickasnap.com/album/139692
Which one is which? I prefer the darker one.

foreigner
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Re: Uploading re-tweaked photos

Post by foreigner » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:49 pm

dabhand16 wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:16 pm
foreigner wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:22 pm
Welp, I bit the bullet and took your advice. First shot is up for criticism. :? :oops:
https://www.clickasnap.com/album/139692
Which one is which? I prefer the darker one.
When you open the album, the old one is at left, new at right.

And thanks! :D

foreigner
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Re: Uploading re-tweaked photos

Post by foreigner » Tue May 11, 2021 1:12 am

I did it again! This time just 5 days after the original upload. :oops:

Thanks, Dylan for recommending Blake's videos and the Calibration section. I think it was just what I needed, as well as some assistance from my wife and daughter re: the color.

https://www.clickasnap.com/i/j3gp4c0m1vionumc

dylanburgess
Posts: 386
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Uploading re-tweaked photos

Post by dylanburgess » Tue May 11, 2021 12:02 pm

foreigner wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 1:12 am
I did it again! This time just 5 days after the original upload. :oops:

Thanks, Dylan for recommending Blake's videos and the Calibration section. I think it was just what I needed, as well as some assistance from my wife and daughter re: the color.

https://www.clickasnap.com/i/j3gp4c0m1vionumc
Just had a look and real improvement over original, good job

irenem29
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:25 pm

Re: Uploading re-tweaked photos

Post by irenem29 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:48 pm

dylanburgess wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:23 pm
Just upload the updated photo and if you want delete old....or even better upload new one and put link into the description to old version. This way you can show how/where you have improved(could also get you 2 for 1 views ;) ). Maybe also make a new album to put these photos into a before and after as it were.
I really find this idea much more interesting.
Because, reuploading the photo in place of the old one... how can we prevent a totally different photo gets in place of the old one?

And, the album idea is really great. How can we set the order in which the photos appear though?

foreigner
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Re: Uploading re-tweaked photos

Post by foreigner » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:11 am

irenem29 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:48 pm
And, the album idea is really great. How can we set the order in which the photos appear though?
I don't believe it's possible now, but I think it's in the to-do list for the new site.

tomoswald
Posts: 4695
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Uploading re-tweaked photos

Post by tomoswald » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:10 am

foreigner wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:11 am
irenem29 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:48 pm
And, the album idea is really great. How can we set the order in which the photos appear though?
I don't believe it's possible now, but I think it's in the to-do list for the new site.
Correct, it will be a feature at a later date

Post Reply