Want to own part of Clickasnap?

tomoswald

Want to own part of Clickasnap?

Postby tomoswald » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:11 am

For those of you who are interested in helping Clickasnap grow and would like to own part of it, and potentially make a significant return (Think of the cleaners at Facebook who made 4 million dollars each just for their stock options) we are offering shares for sale in the company that owns Videscape and Clickasnap. Shares are registered with Companies house (UK), you receive a share certificate and anyone, pretty much anywhere in the world can own some.

Our investors prospectus is available here https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/clic ... tordoc.pdf

If you would like more information, or would like to invest feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] or by telephone at +44 7825 156062

The minimum investment is £100, this is due to filling costs. Shares purchased are £1 each, These are Series 'A' shares with all voting rights as per Ordinary shares.

If you would like to make an investment of between £100 and £499 please transfer the funds via paypal to [email protected] ensuring that:

1) Your paypal account has your correct postal address as well as your name (We pick these up for the Share filing)
2) That you cover the fund transfer fees. IF you do not do this you will receive less shares than you asked for as we cannot give shares out 'unpaid'

For investments of more than £500 please contact me directly at the above email address or by phone

You will receive a share certificate within 4 weeks of us receiving your payment
lauracaptain

Re: Want to own part of Clickasnap?

Postby lauracaptain » Wed May 17, 2017 5:59 pm

Great, thanks for this information. You answered several of the questions I had.
travel

Investing

Postby travel » Wed May 17, 2017 8:16 pm

Are you investing, Laura?

I was thinking about it but am not yet convinced.

Michel
Travel Photography on ClickASnap
tony-smith

Re: Investing

Postby tony-smith » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:46 pm

travel wrote:Are you investing, Laura?

I was thinking about it but am not yet convinced.

Michel
Travel Photography on ClickASnap

I wonder if he's still thinking about it?
lauracaptain

Postby lauracaptain » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:46 pm

Hello. Yes, I have invested in ClickASnap. It's an exciting opportunity.
gjesdal

Postby gjesdal » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:45 am

Hi
recently joined and thought this is just the thing I've been looking for.
Saw this post and thought, if this is what I've been looking for then, I might as well go full in.

Then when that was done, I came across this: http://blog.clickasnap.com/opportunitie ... lickasnap/
Totally different minimum amount ....
tomoswald

Postby tomoswald » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:39 am

Don't worry about the minimum amount on that document it's more fof institutional investors who deal in much larger sums
gjesdal

Postby gjesdal » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:05 am

tomoswald wrote:Don't worry about the minimum amount on that document it's more fof institutional investors who deal in much larger sums
Excellent! :D

Return to “Investing In Clickasnap”