Coronavirus bond release

Learn about how to own part of this platform and profit from it's growth
tomoswald

Coronavirus bond release

Post by tomoswald » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:43 pm

With coronavirus, we are, in absolutely unprecedented times. Clickasnaps revenue has been doubling year on year, with this year on target for quadrupling. We have built a sound business that has unparalleled technologies and an established and growing userbase. Unfortunately, no matter how small our outgoings are, if our revenue falls off a cliff due to this virus, this could result in failure of the company through no fault of our own, our users or the business model. With share prices across the world falling fast with no bottom in sight, and interest rates falling further. I would like to release a 'Corona Bond' this would be for a value of £20,000 which is enough to maintain the company, assuming zero revenue for 2 years. The bond would be redeemable after one year, anyone can buy in for a minimum of £100 with the total maximum of £20k across all subscribers. Upon redemption the owners of the bond can either trade for shares or receive their money back plus 10%. The bond would also be personally underwritten by me, should the company still fail, which would be extremely unlikely, i will underwrite the debt. If you are interested in subscribing then please contact me via tom@clickasnap.com

digitalfrontiers

Re: Coronavirus bond release

Post by digitalfrontiers » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:06 am

only just signed up yesterday, but I like the website and think it has the right ingredients for me. I have had to completely change direction business wise once I have set all this up within IR I would be interested in helping out, the way I see it is its potentially an investment in my own future as well. Youre right, we are in totally unexplored territory, but if we sit scared then everything will go to the wall. If we want a future we need to procure it for ourselves..Stay safe

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:25 am

Yes, alot of things are going to change i suspect, for a very long time once this is over.

Thanks, just drop me an email and we can discuss

jezprime

Post by jezprime » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:55 pm

Tom, as regards this: is it possible to subscribe over a period of months as money becomes available? My own future is looking a bit uncertain, but I can see that say 100 per month until a problem presents is much easier for me to commit to than say 1000 up front. So is drip feeding in (minimum in any month being the minimum 100 subscription you mention) an option?

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:08 pm

Hi Jez,

Yes this is possible, email me at tom@clickasnap.com

Thanks