YouTube

claviger

Re: YouTube

Post by claviger » Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 pm

MMMmmmmmm melted chocolate :D

heres one for you... how to use youtube: app tutorial ...google it. Came top for me any way

:mrgreen:

dylanburgess

Post by dylanburgess » Fri May 19, 2017 11:47 pm

Think it spelt Cuckoo ;)

But isn't the whole point of several "Social media" channels all about getting the word out there, so the more places you show up the better? We subscribe, we promote, share etc etc. It's all about getting the word, message out there. Also as Tom mentioned, there are tutorials which help people...me included as I still a complete novice, which will improve our shots, edits etc etc...making CaS more attractive to the masses :geek:

Or maybe it the ice cream freezing my brain :lol:

I could be completely wrong, but one thing I do know...toast is good :mrgreen:

roanephoto

Post by roanephoto » Fri May 19, 2017 11:53 pm

travel wrote:I think you're in La la, Cookoo Land; with melted chocolate on cheese.

There's a lot you need to learn about SEO, and it doesn't start with vanilla ice cream on toast.

Or in plain English..... you are making no sense.... your brain is wrapped in cotton wool and cobwebs cloud your vision.

I have never had a You Tube Channel show up on the top of any searches I have ever made; and I have been researching online since 1996.

:mrgreen:

Michel
Travel Photography on ClickASnap
LMAO, love your reply. However I find it hard to believe that when you search on Youtube that a YouTube channel has never shown up on the top of any search. Does Youtube search now include results from Vimeo and Dailymotion ahhh that might explain it.

And when searching for videos on google, around 80% of the time a Youtube channel will be the top result, so to not have a Youtube channel ever in your top results is nothing short of astounding, Hmmm maybe you should make a video about it LOL :D

roanephoto

Post by roanephoto » Sat May 20, 2017 12:26 am

OMG this is priceless, try a Google search on "I have never had a You Tube Channel show up on the top of any searches I have ever made" the second result is a Youtube channel :o

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Sat May 20, 2017 12:30 am

Search clickasnap on youtube, number 1 hit is clickasnap photos, our youtube channel

travel

Post by travel » Sat May 20, 2017 6:33 am

Without searching on YouTube or for YouTube videos, of course.

It's obvious that if you search on YouTube you will get YouTube video channels or if you search for YouTube, you will get YouTube links.

If people search for 'Travel Photography on ClickASnap' they will find me, but who searches for that?

It also appears DigitalShift have mirrored the site. Not sure that's a good thing for duplicate content penalties.

Also, do photographers get paid views if people view photos on that domain?

:o

Michel

roanephoto

Post by roanephoto » Sat May 20, 2017 7:20 am

travel wrote:
If people search for 'Travel Photography on ClickASnap' they will find me, but who searches for that?
Ahhh let me take a wild swing at this and say people looking for Travel Photography (it's pretty obvious really). In fact I have actually done just that in the past and yes found your images, which are really good BTW.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Sat May 20, 2017 8:32 am

travel wrote:Without searching on YouTube or for YouTube videos, of course.

It's obvious that if you search on YouTube you will get YouTube video channels or if you search for YouTube, you will get YouTube links.

It also appears DigitalShift have mirrored the site. Not sure that's a good thing for duplicate content penalties.

Also, do photographers get paid views if people view photos on that domain?

:o

Michel

The mirrored site is purely a test site and is only active during development periods

JLowPhotos

Post by JLowPhotos » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:50 pm

I've just gotten a YouTube channel for my photos but does anybody know of and good software that I can use to put numerous of my photos against music.

gjesdal

Post by gjesdal » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:17 pm

JLowPhotos wrote:I've just gotten a YouTube channel for my photos but does anybody know of and good software that I can use to put numerous of my photos against music.
Perhaps some of the software you already have can do. What have you already got access to?