Vero

dylanburgess

Vero

Post by dylanburgess » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:36 pm

Been lots of news/posts around about this new social app recently. Anyway thought I would give it a go and see what the fuss is about.

After a couple of days and posting a couple photos on there, my initial impressions are quite good. Will be interesting to see where this app goes and if indeed it can take on Instagram.

Have any of you tried Vero? if so what are your impressions?
Also is it something CaS has looked at?

In the future it will become a subscription based app, but you can still sign up right now to get it "free for life". Here is link for more information:
https://www.vero.co/

tomoswald

Re: Vero

Post by tomoswald » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:44 pm

I’ve been following it with interest. The real tell will be when it starts charging people to sign up. I’m not convinced this will work well

claviger

Post by claviger » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:43 pm

yeah i'm giving it a go but it seems very buggie at the moment...early days. Dont know if it will challenge Instagram but we'll see.

gjesdal

Post by gjesdal » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:22 am

Got the same impressions, this might be something and it has a few problems that probably is due to it being very new and growing pains.
No risk getting an account and see if it works before they start charging for the app :-)

dylanburgess

Post by dylanburgess » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:49 am

After a few days using this app, I am quite impressed. Yes, there are a few bugs...due to growing pains and it's still beta.

As has been mentioned it will eventually go to a subscription based app, but you can still get free life membership currently, so nothing to lose. Exactly how a subscription will work or affect the user base I am not sure, also can't see it working to well(being unpopular and putting of potential users).

If anyone would like a new follower(ME!) drop your username here and I will happily follow :D

gjesdal

Post by gjesdal » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:04 pm

dylanburgess wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:49 am
If anyone would like a new follower(ME!) drop your username here and I will happily follow :D
Same! :-) - Kenneth Gjesdal