Mike Browne Interviews Clickasnap CEO & Founder Tom Oswald

Press releases and associated information for the platform

woodywood143

Re: Mike Browne Interviews Clickasnap CEO & Founder Tom Oswald

Post by woodywood143 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:27 am

Great interview Tom and Mike. I really learned a lot from this. Shared this out to my social media accounts as well as posted links on other sites I post in. Im really thrilled to be a part of Clickasnap. Thank you!

antechdesigns

Post by antechdesigns » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:53 am

I enjoyed this, you did good Tom & Mike :D

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:17 pm

antechdesigns wrote:I enjoyed this, you did good Tom & Mike :D
I enjoyed filming it :) Thanks for the feedback!

tonyjefferies

Post by tonyjefferies » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:59 pm

I feel I must thank Mike Browne for his teaching videos and share an experience I had last night putting his teaching into practice. Two tips came to my mind. 1. Tell people you are not a professional photographer and are just learning to use your camera. 2. Think like a photographer to get your best settings and get yourself prepared in the right position. These tips worked like magic and I ended up in a room with the UKs most awarded and critically aclaimed film Maker, Dramatist and Director. Ken Loach. I was the first person to recognise him and the only person in the room with a DSLR camera. As someone who has worked on the fringes as an actor, writer and film maker I couldn't believe my luck. Thankfully I forgot about my ambitions as an actor and performer completely and got myself into position with my camera. The two tips worked. Ken Loach was very obliging and let me take his picture. I was even bold enough to walk into the auditorium where he was speaking and got to use my new 75-300 canon zoom lens. Nobody complained. It was an experience as a 56 year old photography enthusiast I will never forget. Thank You Mike Browne. I have shared this experience to acknowledge how much I appreciate your teaching and to say to others those two tips alone gave me one of the most exciting experience of my life. Tony Jefferies.