Rules of the Playground

Discuss anything you like here
teomanewman

Rules of the Playground

Postby teomanewman » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:41 pm

This Forum area is for those interested in Photoshop / Photo manipulation or to see where others can take their image with editing

Just share your images URL in a new post for others to mess with. It's up to them how they get the image off you.

• Original Photographer holds all copyrights.
  • Work must be requested by the photographer or permission given in a new post, You can allow all your images if you wish. #more views :lol:
  • Final images should be stored in non public websites where direct links are needed to access and NOT uploaded to CAS on your account.
    Google drive or imgur.com should suit this. Other site suggestions are welcome.
  • Original photographer can allow you to share on CAS for $£$£ If they wish, but link to original needs to be in the upload description for verification if required.

Rules are subject to change .. let's see how it transpires

You may request ANYTHING (Reasonable), Enhancements you couldn't quite get out of your work, Funny edits etc ..

Probably best to just share and see what someone can do with the image, people see different things. You may be surprised.
teomanewman

Re: Rules of the Playground

Postby teomanewman » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Here's an example of what I do for fun .. The image was never taken with this in mind, just testing high shutter speeds on my nephew..

https://www.clickasnap.com/i/imfnm581f7gd4zbg

I'd show the image here but it's huge + more views cant hurt!?!?
I can do more serious stuff too :lol: Inspiration usually jumps out at me on seeing a picture so I run with it.
roanephoto

Postby roanephoto » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:00 pm

fasalex

Postby fasalex » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:08 pm

i got a couple of photos i took of my son a ouple of years ago when we paid a visit to a friend that is a race driver. the photos are pretty crap but i just know something can be done in photoshop. i just cant get what to try.
If anyone would like to have a go then let me know
travel

Playground -You're Having a Laugh

Postby travel » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:56 pm

I though this was where we get to make sandcastles and have a little fun.

Seems sense of humour is seriously lacking with the f22 crowd

:mrgreen:

Michel
Travel Photography on ClickASnap

Return to “General Chat”