Getting views vs what you get paid

Tips and tricks on how to get more views for your photos
Krysllin

Getting views vs what you get paid

Post by Krysllin » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:11 pm

Im not trying to be annoying because i tried to read other questions like mine. I need a little clarification… so lets say i have 48 views right? At 70 cents per view wouldnt i have gotten €38.60
Or is my math wrong? Right not its telling me i only have .05 cents.. also what is the difference between the piggy bank icon and the coin icon next to our uploads?

tomoswald

Re: Getting views vs what you get paid

Post by tomoswald » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:28 pm

it's 0.70 cents per view. That is not 70 cents

pho-enix

Post by pho-enix » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:22 am

I was tricked by the "70 cents" way it looks. It's actually "7 cents".

Even so, I noticed that the PAID views are WAY LESS than my actual views. I know for sure that someone has watched a lot of my pictures and it should be more money than what I'm making right now (WAY under a dollar).

I'm trying to be patient as this is my first month, but if this continues and I get plenty of views but the majority aren't paid, I'm quitting. No point in paying much more than I'm making, especially if they count should be higher. There's something fishy in my opinion.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:45 am

You weren’t tricked into anything.
It clearly states 0.70c per view,

That is not ‘70 cents’ per view or it would be written as ‘70c’

It’s not ‘7 cents’ per view or it would be written as ‘7c’

It is 0.70c per view, therefore it is written as ‘0.70c’

If you are here purely to try and use the platform as some get rich quick scheme and not as a photography community that is not a slave to advertising then I suggest you just quit the platform now

If your paid views are way less than your actual views then it means your content is not interesting enough to retain a viewers attention. We would suggest either improving your content and/or writing good descriptions next to the image

justending

Post by justending » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:15 pm

What does the piggy bank icon mean, and what does the coin icon mean?

Gr St

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:05 pm

cheffdbelove

Post by cheffdbelove » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:45 pm

tomoswald wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:45 am
You weren’t tricked into anything.
It clearly states 0.70c per view,

That is not ‘70 cents’ per view or it would be written as ‘70c’

It’s not ‘7 cents’ per view or it would be written as ‘7c’

Exactly!I pay more than I earn.Something is so tricky and fishy too
It is 0.70c per view, therefore it is written as ‘0.70c’

If you are here purely to try and use the platform as some get rich quick scheme and not as a photography community that is not a slave to advertising then I suggest you just quit the platform now

If your paid views are way less than your actual views then it means your content is not interesting enough to retain a viewers attention. We would suggest either improving your content and/or writing good descriptions next to the image

vincentgobin05

Obtenir des vues par rapport à ce que vous êtes payé

Post by vincentgobin05 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:56 pm

alors moi pour ma part, j'ai même pas 7 centimes mais 1 centimes! alors je comprend rien

belzybob

Re: Obtenir des vues par rapport à ce que vous êtes payé

Post by belzybob » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:51 am

vincentgobin05 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:56 pm
alors moi pour ma part, j'ai même pas 7 centimes mais 1 centimes! alors je comprend rien
It is not difficult. A genuine view is only recorded if somebody views your photo for at least 5 seconds. That view earns 0.7 US cents, not 70 cents or 7 cents, but 0.7 cents. 'Likes' do not earn anything and views that do not meet the 5 second requirement or are not genuine views do not earn anything. Paid views may take up to 48 hours to show in your 'piggy bank'. Once you have accrued $15, then you may request a pay out to your PayPal account.
https://translate.google.com