Getting views but no profit

Tips and tricks on how to get more views for your photos
craig_parkes

Getting views but no profit

Post by craig_parkes » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:38 am

Hi everyone i have noticed that i am getting some views on my images and even some likes but the views aren't turning into profitable views. I understand the image needs to be viewed for 5 seconds to count but i have seen family members open and look at my image for 5 seconds or more and not seeing it register when i check my account.
Can anyone help on this and also maybe suggest ways to keep people viewing longer once they find my image.
https://www.clickasnap.com/craig_parkes

tomoswald

Re: Getting views but no profit

Post by tomoswald » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:36 am

Hi Craig, if your family member/computer has already viewed that image within a given time frame it won’t record a paid view. This is to prevent the page just being refreshed and fraudulent counts being obtained. Other than that if they are viewing for 5 seconds then you are getting a paid view. Note that paid views do not update in real time, therefore it is likely you are receiving paid views for their views but they are not correlating due to the time lag

As for getting people to stay on for 5 seconds a good title, followed by a good, lengthy description is the key

blueocean64

Post by blueocean64 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:54 pm

one pay view on "Landscape long exposure photo of portreath beach in cornwall UK" from my side 8-)

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:31 pm

Another method of racking up views is getting people to comment and ensure you reply to their comments as they offen come back to read them