Pictures not appearing in Albums

Report any bugs you find in here and we will aim to address is as soon as we can
RobinFifield

Re: Pictures not appearing in Albums

Post by RobinFifield » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:29 am

Very unstable on Android phone. First day, first 7 images in one album, which one minute says I have 5...then 3.... then... I try to comment here and it came back page not found and wiped out the text. Not overly impressed.

belzybob

Post by belzybob » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:43 am

Just tried it out on my Galaxy phone and yes I see the same variable behaviour. I specifically looked at your photos, but I'm sure it would be the same with others too.
I'm not in the habit of browsing quality photos on mobile phone screens, much too small for my eyes.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:55 am

Interesting, i use a Galaxy S10 note and have no issues at all.
Unfortunately there is a vast number of mobiles and building the platform to cope with every single variant is difficult to say the least
As a side note, we release updates monthly as we are continuously working to improve the platform so you'll see these issues dissappear in time

belzybob

Post by belzybob » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:40 am

More specifically, what I found was the actual number of thumbnails displayed each time varied. I didn't look at the claim about comments and page not found.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:35 am

Yes, it's to do with the lazy loading system being rendered differently by mobile device. It's known and is in the higher priority of fixes