paid views or just views.

Site FAQ and quick information
Post Reply
Ashkazay
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:04 am

paid views or just views.

Post by Ashkazay » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:54 pm

How can i know that the views in the analytics are paid views or just views.

tomoswald
Posts: 5101
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: paid views or just views.

Post by tomoswald » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:15 pm

It shows in your ‘my uploads’

Ashkazay
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:04 am

Re: paid views or just views.

Post by Ashkazay » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:01 pm

In my pictures I have a lot of views but the authentic view is still 1 and im sure i have more than 1 paid view.

belzybob
Posts: 271
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: paid views or just views.

Post by belzybob » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:30 am

Ashkazay wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:01 pm
In my pictures I have a lot of views but the authentic view is still 1 and im sure i have more than 1 paid view.
What I see is only 7 images, none of which would warrant viewing for as long as 5 seconds.

Ashkazay
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:04 am

Re: paid views or just views.

Post by Ashkazay » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:59 pm

Im sure that my pictures would warrant a paid view, I'm just asking why the number is not changing does that take time!?

JLowPhotos
Posts: 529
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: paid views or just views.

Post by JLowPhotos » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:55 pm

Ashkazay wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:59 pm
Im sure that my pictures would warrant a paid view, I'm just asking why the number is not changing does that take time!?
Nope Bob's correct.

Ashkazay
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:04 am

Re: paid views or just views.

Post by Ashkazay » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:58 pm

Thank you guys, I will improve my pictures in the future, ☺☺

belzybob
Posts: 271
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: paid views or just views.

Post by belzybob » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:01 am

Ashkazay wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:58 pm
Thank you guys, I will improve my pictures in the future, ☺☺
This is a great site on which to develop photography skills, both by looking at other's works and (hopefully) getting more frequent complimentary comments. It certainly has helped me.

Post Reply