Developments that we will be bringing in
tomoswald

Re: sponsorship.

Post by tomoswald » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:50 am

Ah, so do i now

-gilles-

Post by -gilles- » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:50 pm

I may have misplaced myself, my english is not very good and neither is the google translator, lol.

In fact, I propose to keep the payment for views as it is now, but to add in addition a payment in the form of a percentage on the earnings of the people we have invited to clickasnap.

For example I earn 10% on the earnings of the people I invited, then 5% on the earnings of the people invited by the people I have invited myself, then 2% on the last level.

-gilles-

Post by -gilles- » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:55 pm

The end of my last post was cut off, sorry.
This way I earn more with my own photos, but I earn a little by inviting people around me, and that motivates me to do so.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:39 pm

That's called a pyramid scheme and is detrimental to any user you encourage to sign up.

-gilles-

Post by -gilles- » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:17 pm

It's a bit like this principle except that it has nothing to do, because only on 3 levels, and the amounts of compensation involved here would make any pyramid leader laugh.

The damage only occurs when the levels are unlimited, no damage possible on only 3 levels.

It is a way to pay members who would be considered sellers, if you prefer to invest in more expensive and unnecessary advertising campaigns, it is a choice.

dylanburgess

Post by dylanburgess » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:38 am

OOOH we having a "Pyramid" discussion, I like them :D

A pyramid is a structure whose outer surfaces are triangular and converge to a single step at the top, making the shape roughly a pyramid in the geometric sense. The base of a pyramid can be trilateral, quadrilateral, or of any polygon shape. As such, a pyramid has at least three outer triangular surfaces (at least four faces including the base). The square pyramid, with a square base and four triangular outer surfaces, is a common version.

;)

But seriously, if you are here purely for profit and financial gain....not to share or view images and maybe make a little on the side, then you may be in the wrong place. I spend a lot of time out taking my photos and if you think I would be happy to line someone's pockets from them, just because they pointed me to a site then your mistaken.

I don't have anything against referral schemes where people promote a product they use and trust, but to line your pockets just for pointing someone to a site and then earning of every future photo they upload.....sorry but in my book that is a "leach"

dabhand16

Post by dabhand16 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:39 pm

dylanburgess wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:38 am
I don't have anything against referral schemes where people promote a product they use and trust, but to line your pockets just for pointing someone to a site and then earning of every future photo they upload.....sorry but in my book that is a "leach"
That make two of us - on second thought, maybe three ;)

-gilles-

Post by -gilles- » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:30 pm

It was just a proposal, not to get rich but to get the site off the ground by motivating sponsorship.

If the pyramid side (which by the way doesn't only have 3 levels) bothers you, just limit it to one level.

Get rich with 10% of £ 0.0015 ????? ........ ah ah ah ah ah!
I really like your humor, lol.

The idea was only to stimulate motivation, and certainly not enrichment, otherwise I would be somewhere else.

jhonnyjaramillo

Post by jhonnyjaramillo » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:05 pm

;) es un buen pasatiempo para los que nos gusta la fotografia