Are you new? Come and say hi!

Discuss anything you like here
foreigner

Re: you new? Come and say hi!

Post by foreigner » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:18 pm

Dubai2022 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:56 pm
I am new one here have few queries how I can share my pics to social media how the view from there will work and what exactly the digits means with coick 1 is it mean 1uk £
To share your pics to social media, just select the URL address at the top, copy, and past into a post. Or use the social media share buttons on your photo page. Your friends/followers must click the link and look at the image on ClickASnap for it to count as a view.

The number by the Coins icon are number of paid views and the number by the piggy bank is US dollars (or their respective cents, if you don't have a whole dollar yet).

leone86

Re: Are you new? Come and say hi!

Post by leone86 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:09 pm

Hello Everyone Im just figuring out the Site how Ihave extra time Iowa Winter is Beautiful Brutal and Cold just trying to learn how to Navigate the Site and Saying hello

cccourage

Post by cccourage » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:02 pm

Jojodlf

Post by Jojodlf » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:18 am

Hello everyone I’m new on here.

Paradoxier

Post by Paradoxier » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:07 am

Hi, I wanted to introduce myself here: I'm Max, a nurse in outpatient care. I enjoy taking photos, whether of nature or video games. I am happy to be part of this community and I would be very happy if you would stop by

JLowPhotos

Post by JLowPhotos » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:45 pm

Paradoxier wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:07 am
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself here: I'm Max, a nurse in outpatient care. I enjoy taking photos, whether of nature or video games. I am happy to be part of this community and I would be very happy if you would stop by
You need to add a link to you profile otherwise no one can look at your profile but the best way to get people to view your images is to look at there's and either like them or comment but don't ask for views as it will stop your next payment and can ultimately get you banned.

Photos_by_adot

Post by Photos_by_adot » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:03 am

Hi, my name's Ashley and I think I've been here about a week now. Thank you to the people who have followed me and all the uplifting comments I've received! It's wonderful fuel for my creativity, as well as motivation to get out and photograph more. All constructive criticism is welcome as well. I want to grow as a photographer

Drujbata

Post by Drujbata » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:18 am

Hello, I am a Bulgarian boy who loves to shoot. I present you beautiful places and moments captured in photos.
Many of them show the beauty of my homeland Bulgaria.
I hope you like them

Weebarra

Post by Weebarra » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:41 am

Hi I'm loraine and came accross this site threw tiktok. Thought I'd have a look. I've not paid a subscription as of yet but wondered when I pay this is there any secret bills that come off my bank. Fees ect? Which ones the best to sign too. I'm basically only posting intermittently and if I come accross something good.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:58 am

Hi, there are no ‘secret fees’ that would be theft and therefore illegal. The amount you pay is the amount shown on the subscription page