Non Delivery of goods

Discuss anything you like here
deggs45

Non Delivery of goods

Post by deggs45 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 pm

I purchased one of my photos on a Mouse mat to test out the shop, cost was ÂŁ11.98 ish, this was on the 20th July 2018, it is now the 9th Aug and NOTHING has arrived through the post or any comments in my shop to say I have had a sale????????? I have authorized PayPal to request a refund. If this is a norm then I will be withdrawing from the seller site..
Mr Davison

tomoswald

Re: Non Delivery of goods

Post by tomoswald » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:52 pm

That’s honestly a first, i will look into it for you

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:06 pm

Never mind i have found it. Absolutely no idea why that happened and to my knowledge is a first out of many hundreds of orders. I have refunded you the full amount, if you would like to go ahead and reorder the product you ordered i will refund you the cost so you get it free to show the system does work

My sincere apologies and thanks for bringing it to my attention

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:37 am

We have chased this issue down and unfortunately in this particular case either Paypal sent us bad data or the data was corrupted en route to our servers. The order was logged by us, but payment was marked as not received even though Paypal had collected the money. Unfortunately it’s one of those rare occassions where a supply partner fails.