Next updates

Discuss anything you like here
tomoswald

Next updates

Post by tomoswald » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:17 pm

Next stage and Automated Marketing System brief :

‘Marketing’ tab to be added to the current ‘Settings’ Menu
Free Accounts:
• Facebook integration with automatic post to their feed when users upload an image
• Facebook page integration with automatic post to their feed when users upload an image
• Twitter integration with automatic post to their feed when users upload an image

New ‘Business’ (OR Pro+) Tier. Priced at £7.50 monthly of £75 annually
All of the features under this tier are to be in the same marketing tab as mentioned previously, but are to be greyed out for non-Business tier account holders
• Option to schedule a random photo to be posted at a given time frame, eg every 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 24 hours etc to both Twitter and Facebook. However, separate timers are required, as users may post once or twice a day to a facebook page, but once every 30 minutes to a twitter feed
• Pinterest to be integrated
• When an image is uploaded (assuming the user has connected Pinterest) the tags are to be used firstly to create a board to add the image to, or, if a board already exists the images are to be added to it
• Add the option to integrate Google analytics into the users account
Extras:
• All annually subscribed Pro accounts to be upgraded to the new tier free of charge
• Settings menu to be mobile friendly
• Add image tags as hashtags to the appropriate media, eg Twitter
• Always include the #Clickasnap
• New (red/yellow?) Button to show user is a higher tier holder

We hope for this to be released by Christmas

dylanburgess

Re: Next updates

Post by dylanburgess » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:00 pm

All sounds good, just a couple things:
• All annually subscribed Pro accounts to be upgraded to the new tier free of charge
Have been considering switching to annual subscription so this peaked my interest. Would I just switch to annual within the subscription section and it is applied automatically or do I have to cancel my monthly first? Have just paid my monthly subs so would maybe be best to wait till this "month" is almost up?
• When an image is uploaded (assuming the user has connected Pinterest) the tags are to be used firstly to create a board to add the image to, or, if a board already exists the images are to be added to it
Sorry but Pinterest has always baffled me :? I will look into it further, but what/how do boards work? just a quick run through from anyone who knows, would be great.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:05 pm

You would have to cancel your monthly subscription then just upgrade to the annual one

Pinterest is the second biggest driver of traffic after facebook, and is specifically image orientated. The way our system is designed all you will have to do is create a pinterest account, connect it to your clickasnap account and let our algorithms do all the tagging and distribution work on the platform for you :)

dylanburgess

Post by dylanburgess » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:38 pm

Thanks Tom.

Will sort my subscription nearer my next due date.

Have a pinterest account, just never used it. Sounds interesting and I will have to look at it a bit closer

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:27 pm

We’re actually now including this in the normal Pro account and won’t be releasing a higher cost tier

gjesdal

Post by gjesdal » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:17 am

tomoswald wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:27 pm
We’re actually now including this in the normal Pro account and won’t be releasing a higher cost tier
I already was looking forward to the new features, but this change :o
I think this is a very wise move.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:23 pm

Thankyou, i am quite excited to see how much of a difference it makes to users traffic

dylanburgess

Post by dylanburgess » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:06 pm

Great news....THANK YOU :D