Photos trending across
the platform right now...
Only thing ive noticed so far is from the drop down on my name and selecting ' My Uploads ' the numbers under each icon are cut in half in each box/thumbnail. Does that make sense?
I am not sure that I like it that the notifications background is black. It seems harder to read to my aging eyes.
The Impressum box is a very good thing. I like that very much.
I am not seeing anything under the share tab, but I am having the same problem with the current site. (Already checked the things I thought would be most likely to affect that and turned them off with it making no difference.)
I am not familiar enough with the marketplace to know what is different and comment.
Overall, positive changes in my opinion.
Couple things I have found:
1) Seems if a profile doesn't have a header image the four options (Profile, Shop, Albums, Uploads) are off to the left of their most recent upload. Two examples https://beta.clickasnap.com/steo123 and https://beta.clickasnap.com/trevorplatt
2) I like the black header bar and notification drop down menu...but not sure if they go with rest of page being white? Think this is just me being fussy, but could there be a "dark" or "light" option in your profile to select your prefered option? probably just me being picky
3) Marketplace, I like the featured seller...how do you select who is featured? or is this part of promoting oneself? But I have noticed from time to time it isn't right...instead of going horizontally across the screen it seem to "bleed" down...not sure if that makes any sense https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1B9C33F2 ... 36&o=OneUp (not sure if this link works?)
4) Marketplace, again with featured sellers. If the particular image has a long title it pushes the price down so you can't see it https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1B9C33F2 ... 36&o=OneUp (again, not sure if link works)
5) Activity feed comments as mentioned in previous reply, would seem it is the person who posted image is commenting: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1B9C33F2 ... 36&o=OneUp
That's it for now, will keep checking the beta out over next few days to see if I notice anything else.
Keep up the good work CaS