Tell us about issues you have here

Discuss anything you like here
tomoswald

Re: Tell us about issues you have here

Post by tomoswald » Mon May 14, 2018 9:51 pm

Thanks Laura, i understand what you mean now!

lauracaptain

Post by lauracaptain » Mon May 14, 2018 11:32 pm

tomoswald wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 9:51 pm
Thanks Laura, i understand what you mean now!
Good, thanks.

lauracaptain

Post by lauracaptain » Mon May 14, 2018 11:36 pm

tomoswald wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:07 pm
If you find issues with the site please post them in this thread and we will respond as soon as possible
Hi again Tom.
You want feedback so here's some more. I found some big issues, and they really concern me. I can't believe I haven't noticed them until now. I am becoming more active on the site so look out, LOL.

People, customers, users, etc. are looking for "photos" not "Uploads" or "Recent Uploads". I was looking at my profile page for several minutes as a user and as a customer and I could not find a link or button that actually said "Photos". I thought, "What?, Why?". Customers are not going to take the time to figure out our site. I suggest that the "Uploads" link on the profile pages be renamed to the word "Photos" instead. Or at least rename it "Photos/Uploads", "Photos/Art Work" or something with the word Photos in it. That would be more user-friendly and you would think search engine friendly as well. I also suggest that any links labeled uploads be renamed to photos or photos/art work.

Also, when on a user's profile page and after clicking on one of the links "Albums" or "Uploads" you go to a the next page that has these links at the top of the page, "Photos", "Albums", "Users", "Camera", "Lens", "Products". Well, any of those links (except "Users") should only take you to that person's stuff because you are on their profile and want to look at their stuff. And at first or on the first click, some of those links do take you to only that person's stuff but it becomes a problem if you want to bounce back and forth between those links and only view that same person's stuff.

For instance, I was on your profile page, https://www.clickasnap.com/tomoswald, and I clicked "Uploads". I got sent to your photos page but then when I wanted to look at your albums I clicked on "Albums" and it took me to a page with different user's albums and not just your albums. This is frustrating because I had to keep hitting the back button to get back to your stuff or click on several different images in order to determine if indeed I was looking at your stuff. Any links under a person's profile should only pertain to their stuff.

Thanks for considering these things.

Laura Captain

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Mon May 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Thanks for the feedback Laura, once our next cash tranche comes in we’ll address these

lauracaptain

Post by lauracaptain » Tue May 15, 2018 12:55 am

tomoswald wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 11:55 pm
Thanks for the feedback Laura, once our next cash tranche comes in we’ll address these
That will be great, thank you.

Laura

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Tue May 15, 2018 10:10 am

We will be addressing some of these minor issues hopefully this week. The larger ones eg album pages and photo pages we will hopefully look to address end of May early June

Thanks for the feedback it’s extremely valuable

marius

Post by marius » Thu May 17, 2018 7:43 am

It seems that tagging and thumbnail display at upload are working now :-) I like the tagging add-on, is not 100% accurate but it comes with good suggestions. Well-done :-)

I agree with Laura's comments about albums and other stuff.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 am

Thankyou, we’re addressing pretty much all Lauras feedback over the next couple of weeks

lauracaptain

Post by lauracaptain » Thu May 17, 2018 5:08 pm

ORIGINAL POST -------
Post by lauracaptain » Thu May 17, 2018 3:47 pm
Hi Tom, I can't find the thread or topic for Bug Fixes anymore and the other Fixes topic has been locked. Do we just use this topic for bugs as well?

I need help, please. My photo is gone, it no longer appears under my "Photos" link (thanks for changing that by the way) and it no longer appears when I go to add more products, both screens are just blank. My photo does still appear however in my feed and as listed products. Please fix it. I have cleared my browser cache and reopened Chrome and my photo is still missing.

I'm not certain what happened. Last night I did remove a product from my products list but that should have only removed that product and not my photo. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thank you.
Laura

UPDATE TO POST -----------
Tom, here's the links to the pages that are missing my photo.
When I click my Photos link
https://www.clickasnap.com/search?t=ima ... uracaptain

When I try to add a new product
https://www.clickasnap.com/myaccount/products/images

Thanks,
Laura

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Thu May 17, 2018 5:15 pm

Hi Laura, have notified the devs. They’ll get the photo to display again. keep uploading and let me know if the issue reoccurs