Tell us about issues you have here

Discuss anything you like here
lauracaptain

Re: Tell us about issues you have here

Post by lauracaptain » Thu May 17, 2018 5:34 pm

Great, thanks so much. I plan to upload some more photos this week. Yes, I'll let you know if it happens again. As you have figured out by now, I'm not afraid to tell you, LOL.
tomoswald wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:15 pm
Hi Laura, have notified the devs. They’ll get the photo to display again. keep uploading and let me know if the issue reoccurs

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Thu May 17, 2018 5:54 pm

Fine by me Laura :)

lauracaptain

Post by lauracaptain » Thu May 17, 2018 5:58 pm

I don't want to end up getting banned from the Forum, LOL! :lol:

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Thu May 17, 2018 6:36 pm

haha you won't be, your feedback is literal gold

lauracaptain

Post by lauracaptain » Mon May 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Hi Tom.
Here's an update to my issue. I uploaded another photo to my account last night and my photos still do not show up when you click my "Photos" link or the "View All" link on my profile page. I was not able to create any products with that new image nor the existing image because my images don't appear in the Add Products section anymore.

And I still can not create photo albums properly. And by the way, once albums are working correctly, will people get an error message when photos are moved to an album or will it automatically redirect them to the new photo location?

I imagine the developer is still working on these issues, just wanted to give you an update.

Thanks,
Laura

lauracaptain wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:34 pm
Great, thanks so much. I plan to upload some more photos this week. Yes, I'll let you know if it happens again. As you have figured out by now, I'm not afraid to tell you, LOL.
tomoswald wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 5:15 pm
Hi Laura, have notified the devs. They’ll get the photo to display again. keep uploading and let me know if the issue reoccurs

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Mon May 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Hi Laura, this is literally being looked into today, will post as soon as it’s resolved

Sorry for the inconvenience

lauracaptain

Post by lauracaptain » Mon May 21, 2018 6:53 pm

Thanks for letting me know. No problem, I understand it can take time to work out the bugs.
tomoswald wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 6:48 pm
Hi Laura, this is literally being looked into today, will post as soon as it’s resolved

Sorry for the inconvenience

ButchReinhart

Post by ButchReinhart » Tue May 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Several of my photos are starting to display only an icon representing that there is an image. Here is a link to one of them: https://www.clickasnap.com/i/vuk83a9svynnlc8r

I know that earlier today this photo must have been able to be viewed because I received a like and comment on it.

Will there be a post or some notification when this is resolved so I will know when to post again?

Thanks
Butch

marius

Post by marius » Tue May 22, 2018 4:44 pm

The same here... several images in my Profile page are not displayed, some older, some just uploaded. Tested with Chrome and IE. Same result.

claviger

Post by claviger » Tue May 22, 2018 4:47 pm

ButchReinhart wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 4:42 pm
Several of my photos are starting to display only an icon representing that there is an image. Here is a link to one of them: https://www.clickasnap.com/i/vuk83a9svynnlc8r

I know that earlier today this photo must have been able to be viewed because I received a like and comment on it.

Will there be a post or some notification when this is resolved so I will know when to post again?

Thanks
Butch
I see that image no problem Butch