Are you new? Come and say hi!

Discuss anything you like here
Ernurse77

Re: Are you new? Come and say hi!

Post by Ernurse77 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:33 am

Hello! I am new here and excited to have found ClickASnap! I have tried other sites and never really found one that gave me that AH HA, OK, I see you, feeling. The minute I clicked on CAS to see what it was about.... I felt it! So here we are. My name is Corina and I will post pictures asap. I had to get a feel of it all before I post. I do have one question. Is there a way to link my pics on google maps? I have been a local guide for years on there and my pictures have a large amount of views. I know the past doesn't count but, people viewing them on google maps could click the pic and be brought to our site where more pics are found of the same place or tabs.... Total increase in traffic. So is there a way yet or maybe in the future?

za1yna

Post by za1yna » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:48 pm

Hey this is Zainab here, How are you all?
I am new here so excited to be a part of this #clickasnap family.
I love photography and writing. I want to be a photographer, i am still in the process of learning. It’s just a beginning for me. If you all have any tips and tricks for me regarding photography and clickasnap you all can tell me i am completely open to that and i would love that.

https://www.clickasnap.com/za1yna

You all can follow me for more pictures and posts/poems because i have lots of content that i want to share with the world.

NyleWing

Post by NyleWing » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:48 pm

Hello , I'm Nyle .
I am just a average guy that loves to take photos of anything interesting and beautiful to my eyes.
Retired , from Michigan .
Don't freak out on me but I only use my iPhone for my pictures lol. I know I'll get some grief from saying that but that's ok.
Looking forward to sharing my photos with you and discovering your photos to.
Thanks .
https://www.clickasnap.com/NyleWing

Xoxblissfulsunli

Post by Xoxblissfulsunli » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:10 am

hi,
i like to say i'm new here. love the site!
Last edited by Xoxblissfulsunli on Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xoxblissfulsunli

Post by Xoxblissfulsunli » Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:11 am

hi,
my name is tiffany, i'm from canada.
i will be posting pictures at my site

Patotiee

Post by Patotiee » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:13 am

Hi! Im Patotie, from the Philippines ❤️

chris_rattana

Post by chris_rattana » Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:19 am

Hello everybody,

My name is Chris and I'm new to clickasnap. I heard about this site from a friend who is also on it.
I do a lot of activities and passions such as judo, fitness, travel and especially enjoying my family for a walk in the woods.

See you soon and I look forward to welcoming you on my profile.

Chris

Irene_Carson

Post by Irene_Carson » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:09 am

chris_rattana wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:19 am
Hello everybody,

My name is Chris and I'm new to clickasnap. I heard about this site from a friend who is also on it.
I do a lot of activities and passions such as judo, fitness, travel and especially enjoying my family for a walk in the woods.

See you soon and I look forward to welcoming you on my profile.

Chris
Hello Chris! Welcome! – Just a reminder that when you signed up you agreed to only upload your own work. I strongly suggest that you remove the images that you downloaded from the Internet, including composite works or otherwise manipulated images that were created from "borrowed" photographs. Leaving them on your site may get you banned.

lexxaza

Post by lexxaza » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:52 am

Hi - Lexxa here from South Africa. Newbie, an amateur, an experimenter, enjoying my photography journey. I LOVE LOVE learning from critiques of my pics so please give me your wise, not so wise or simply gut feel feedback so I can improve. No nastiness though please - I'm a sensitive soul. :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice to meet you all

LexxaZA

SapphicAdventure

Post by SapphicAdventure » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:26 pm

Hello, my name is Laurie! I'm 27 years old. Since I was young, I'd have this idea of becoming a photographer or writer someday.. or both! The issue was my dad never supported it and tried to change my mind to becoming a doctor instead. "You can't make money taking pictures" is what kept popping up in my head. The thing is, I just enjoy it like I enjoy watching movies and enjoy playing video games. If something comes out of it in the future, that would be so awesome!

But right now, I'm still new to photography. I practically took a leap of faith, just starting out in my journey but I'm excited to show you my adventures through the eyes of my camera lense. A little rough around the edges and to be honest, I don't know what I'm doing but we have to start somewhere!

If you'd like to join me in my journey, please feel free to visit my profile and give it some love!
https://www.clickasnap.com/SapphicAdventure