Begging: A warning

Discuss anything you like here
JLowPhotos
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by JLowPhotos » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:25 pm

tomoswald wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:37 pm
Don’t worry it’s been noted
Good as I forgot to say that the latest comment was only posted earlier today.


JLowPhotos
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by JLowPhotos » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:00 pm

Them again.

I think they're the most reported user ever.

foreigner
Posts: 312
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by foreigner » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:01 am

JLowPhotos wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:00 pm
Them again.

I think they're the most reported user ever.
He's extremely persistent. I warned him in a reply to a comment on one of my photos and then did the same as a comment on one of his. No response.

tomoswald
Posts: 5009
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by tomoswald » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:19 am

He won’t be paid

belzybob
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:29 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by belzybob » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:48 pm

Another cut and paste begging merchant, no comment on the photos at all:

raulml_photofilm
SellerPro
Bonita foto, ayudame a visualizar 5 segundos las fotos. Haré lo mismo por ti. Gracias!!

dylanburgess
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by dylanburgess » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:45 am

belzybob wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:48 pm
Another cut and paste begging merchant, no comment on the photos at all:

raulml_photofilm
SellerPro
Bonita foto, ayudame a visualizar 5 segundos las fotos. Haré lo mismo por ti. Gracias!!
This account has just posted on my images, just asking for views.....

Buen trabajo, ayúdame visualizando 5 segundos las fotos. Gracias!

Exactly the same....

EDIT: I not only one they posting this crap on, viewing other posts and finding same:
https://www.clickasnap.com/i/j667pcx0nh40vpqp

JLowPhotos
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by JLowPhotos » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:42 pm


rob400
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:19 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by rob400 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:53 pm

This person will not give up, despite warnings they still keep asking to check their profile.

Image : https://www.clickasnap.com/i/6c8k8m5816icwbei

User : https://www.clickasnap.com/PAPER-ART

JLowPhotos
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by JLowPhotos » Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:02 pm

rob400 wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:53 pm
This person will not give up, despite warnings they still keep asking to check their profile.

Image : https://www.clickasnap.com/i/6c8k8m5816icwbei

User : https://www.clickasnap.com/PAPER-ART
They've just begged on this image of mine.

https://www.clickasnap.com//i/v23y0jjtdqyjdf9g

Post Reply