Begging: A warning

Discuss anything you like here
JLowPhotos
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by JLowPhotos » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:57 am



fvdridder
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by fvdridder » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:13 pm

JLowPhotos wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:57 am
Not my image but just seen this.

Image: https://www.clickasnap.com/i/jankutu013km10jz

User: https://www.clickasnap.com/SafdarJ
That image is not from that protographer. Nothing wrong with that photo in my opinion.

JLowPhotos
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by JLowPhotos » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:27 pm

fvdridder wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:13 pm
JLowPhotos wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:57 am
Not my image but just seen this.

Image: https://www.clickasnap.com/i/jankutu013km10jz

User: https://www.clickasnap.com/SafdarJ
That image is not from that protographer. Nothing wrong with that photo in my opinion.
How do you mean Frank if it's that it's not a photo by Ben, I have to say that I've personally known Ben since we worked together 5 years ago and he is the one who introduced me to CaS.

fvdridder
Posts: 135
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by fvdridder » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:22 am

JLowPhotos wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:27 pm
fvdridder wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:13 pm
JLowPhotos wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:57 am
Not my image but just seen this.

Image: https://www.clickasnap.com/i/jankutu013km10jz

User: https://www.clickasnap.com/SafdarJ
That image is not from that protographer. Nothing wrong with that photo in my opinion.
How do you mean Frank if it's that it's not a photo by Ben, I have to say that I've personally known Ben since we worked together 5 years ago and he is the one who introduced me to CaS.
Well, maybe I didn't get what you meant. Since this is a subject about begging I interpreted it so that you mentioned a photo and a photographer that were associated with that. The photo is by 'Delves photos' and no begging there. The profile you mentioned is 'SJ photographer' and I don't see the connection with that photo unless a comment has already been removed. SJ is not seriously begging on his profile in my opinion.

JLowPhotos
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by JLowPhotos » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:24 am

fvdridder wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:22 am
JLowPhotos wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:27 pm
fvdridder wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:13 pm


That image is not from that protographer. Nothing wrong with that photo in my opinion.
How do you mean Frank if it's that it's not a photo by Ben, I have to say that I've personally known Ben since we worked together 5 years ago and he is the one who introduced me to CaS.
Well, maybe I didn't get what you meant. Since this is a subject about begging I interpreted it so that you mentioned a photo and a photographer that were associated with that. The photo is by 'Delves photos' and no begging there. The profile you mentioned is 'SJ photographer' and I don't see the connection with that photo unless a comment has already been removed. SJ is not seriously begging on his profile in my opinion.
Either Ben or SJPhotographer have deleted the comment.




Irene_Carson
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:22 am

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by Irene_Carson » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:30 am


Post Reply