Begging: A warning

Discuss anything you like here
dylanburgess
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by dylanburgess » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:13 pm

Three on one post.....

https://www.clickasnap.com/i/6is4n21odqossaj2

https://www.clickasnap.com/yasirhuss
https://www.clickasnap.com/greg_alm
https://www.clickasnap.com/medist

Not sure there own images are 100% legit, not had time to scan through....

dylanburgess
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by dylanburgess » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:05 pm

dylanburgess wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:13 pm
Three on one post.....

https://www.clickasnap.com/i/6is4n21odqossaj2

https://www.clickasnap.com/yasirhuss
https://www.clickasnap.com/greg_alm
https://www.clickasnap.com/medist

Not sure there own images are 100% legit, not had time to scan through....
Another one on this photo....

https://www.clickasnap.com/940455881

dylanburgess
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by dylanburgess » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:52 am

dylanburgess wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:05 pm
dylanburgess wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:13 pm
Three on one post.....

https://www.clickasnap.com/i/6is4n21odqossaj2

https://www.clickasnap.com/yasirhuss
https://www.clickasnap.com/greg_alm
https://www.clickasnap.com/medist

Not sure there own images are 100% legit, not had time to scan through....
Another one on this photo....

https://www.clickasnap.com/940455881
This photo just keeps attracting beggars!!!

https://www.clickasnap.com/18360101180

dylanburgess
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by dylanburgess » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:01 am

dylanburgess wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:52 am
dylanburgess wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:05 pm
dylanburgess wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:13 pm
Three on one post.....

https://www.clickasnap.com/i/6is4n21odqossaj2

https://www.clickasnap.com/yasirhuss
https://www.clickasnap.com/greg_alm
https://www.clickasnap.com/medist

Not sure there own images are 100% legit, not had time to scan through....
Another one on this photo....

https://www.clickasnap.com/940455881
This photo just keeps attracting beggars!!!

https://www.clickasnap.com/18360101180
and another.....
https://www.clickasnap.com/glassyphotograph

fvdridder
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:33 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by fvdridder » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:54 pm

Some more I accidentally found while looking at:
https://www.clickasnap.com/i/d5269z7oeyh3cgd7

- earn $ 1 or up to $ 5 a day solving captcha:
https://www.clickasnap.com/marymf

- https://boxwatch.top/75903739938830582/sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus!I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.
https://www.clickasnap.com/pszmin

dylanburgess
Posts: 452
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by dylanburgess » Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:13 pm

dylanburgess wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:01 am
dylanburgess wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:52 am
dylanburgess wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:05 pm


Another one on this photo....

https://www.clickasnap.com/940455881
This photo just keeps attracting beggars!!!

https://www.clickasnap.com/18360101180
and another.....
https://www.clickasnap.com/glassyphotograph
They just keep coming on this image....

https://www.clickasnap.com/2001155461



Irene_Carson
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:22 am

Re: Begging: A warning

Post by Irene_Carson » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:25 am



Post Reply