Facebook Sharing of Albums

Discuss anything you like here
robbullingham

Facebook Sharing of Albums

Post by robbullingham » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:08 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to get my head around the facebook sharing option, I think I've sorted the sharing of a single image and that seems to work and the shared link shows within facebook which directs the recipient to the image on my CS image, can someone let me know at what stage does it becomes registered as a paid view, is it when the recipient clicks the image on facebook which redirects them to the CS page showing the image info etc, or do they need to further zoom into the image and view for the 5 seconds.
My second question is regarding the sharing of Albums, I've tried sharing an album but when it appears in the facepage page it is displayed with a totally random image not related to any of my other images and no way resembles what I'm trying to share.
Finally, if I add additional images to the Album within CS, is there any way that the original share post is also updated or do I need to reshare the album with every addition.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

tomoswald

Re: Facebook Sharing of Albums

Post by tomoswald » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:09 am

Hi Rob,
Authentic views are always when the image page is open. There is no need to 'zoom' into an image to trigger one

Albums need, and are having alot of work done on them as they are far from satisfactory

robbullingham

Re: Facebook Sharing of Albums

Post by robbullingham » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:59 am

Hi Tom,

Thanks for clarifying this and I look forward to the future developments.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Rob