hassanyemen

Re: Clickasnap. The basics

Post by hassanyemen » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:28 pm

It's very nice to use I like it

notts62

Post by notts62 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:51 pm

Good afternoon

I have been a member for 3 weeks now and just signed up for Pro but I do not understand the tutorials by Mike Browne, he goes too quickly regarding google analyticals and adding a website name and then the UA ID? I tried this but although it says my UA ID has been saved and updated I cannot see my clickasnap account or any photographs on Google why is this?
The description box for your photographs do you really need 300 words? that is very long for each photograph? I have uploaded nearly 600 images! I have tried some with 300 words but still nothing seen on Google?
Do I need to sign in to Analytics just to get my photographs seen on Google? either way nothing is happening and I am getting frustrated

Thanks

Through the Lens of Dave

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:11 pm

Watch this video on how to add Google Analytics https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7qTfc0tlaI

Yes, i am afraid that if you want Google to index your images you need an accurate title and a description in the region of 300-500 words. Even if you do this Google may not consider your content unique and may not index it

Also, To see content appear on Google, sometimes it is instant, sometimes it can be months

Note that if you have uploaded your photos elsewhere, Google will not index your photos here as they are not unique content and considered duplicates

Unfortunately we have no control over what Google does and when they do it we can only advise

notts62

Post by notts62 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:08 pm

Many thanks Tom

This is all very interesting stuff to learn, so if I upload some of my railway photographs to private Facebook groups (which give me more views) Google will not entertain because they are duplicate? that is a steep learning curve?

I only ask because when I joined LinkedIn after 43 years in the Railway Industry I then took a photography Diploma and my name was on front page of Google and my name is obviously a common one as the front page I was sharing it with an actor. I have not opened my LinkedIn account for a few months now as I am not looking for fulltime work, so I suppose I was expecting instant front page stuff?

So I dont need to go into google analytics, I just need 300 words and hope my image is original and unique?

regards

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:34 pm

Facebook is known as a ‘walled garden’ this means content on Facebook is not indexed by google so no uploading content to Facebook will not affect content uploaded here

To find out if your photos are being indexed by google then watch this video

https://youtu.be/tmRR44K0gss

karambo

Post by karambo » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:11 am

tomoswald wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:39 pm
A quick introduction to Clickasnap
How does it work?
Where does the money come from?
Do i have to pay to get paid?
Why do i have to pay to get paid?
Can i sell my images?
What benefits are there?
Where can i find help and support?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3d8mCGHXHE&t=1s
Do i get paid on total views or only specified views ?

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:41 am

Total paid views as described in the video

Thaliass2550

Post by Thaliass2550 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:41 am

Me paguen por visitas

foreigner

Post by foreigner » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:58 pm

Thaliass2550 wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:41 am
Me paguen por visitas
Por supuesto, si sigues las reglas. Lee el FAQ que te explica todo. http://blog.clickasnap.com/frequently-asked-questions/