Clickasnap. The basics

Discuss anything you like here
myshotss
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:44 am

Re: Clickasnap. The basics

Post by myshotss » Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:39 am

If i want to get $1000 so how much i want views

JLowPhotos
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Re: Clickasnap. The basics

Post by JLowPhotos » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:22 am

myshotss wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:39 am
If i want to get $1000 so how much i want views
Seeing your too lazy to work it out yourself I've done it for you.

You need 142858 paid views to reach $1000.

dylanburgess
Posts: 458
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Re: Clickasnap. The basics

Post by dylanburgess » Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:19 am

JLowPhotos wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:22 am
myshotss wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:39 am
If i want to get $1000 so how much i want views
Seeing your too lazy to work it out yourself I've done it for you.

You need 142858 paid views to reach $1000.
As John says.....a LOT!!

Now you best go upload lots more photos...oh and I do hope they are better than you have already...or it will take you a long, long time....

Danimariedaley
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:06 am

Re: Clickasnap. The basics

Post by Danimariedaley » Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:07 am

Just wondering - how do we find out the balance we have ? i.e what we have made thus far from views?

tomoswald
Posts: 5011
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Clickasnap. The basics

Post by tomoswald » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:39 pm

Danimariedaley wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:07 am
Just wondering - how do we find out the balance we have ? i.e what we have made thus far from views?
go to settings and 'Check earnings'

Alaminkhan28225
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:20 pm

Re: Clickasnap. The basics

Post by Alaminkhan28225 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:24 pm

Image

picpowers
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:48 pm

Re: Clickasnap. The basics

Post by picpowers » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:54 pm

I am still navigating the site but I haven't found how we get paid where we can withdrawal. Is there a place to put direct deposit information or something along that lines? TIA

tomoswald
Posts: 5011
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Clickasnap. The basics

Post by tomoswald » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:54 pm

This video will explain the withdrawal system

https://youtu.be/9QT-FPbZIEI

Osikpeme222
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:43 pm

Re: Clickasnap. The basics

Post by Osikpeme222 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:45 pm

Hi how can I get people to view and like my picture

https://www.clickasnap.com/Osikpeme222
Last edited by Osikpeme222 on Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tomoswald
Posts: 5011
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Re: Clickasnap. The basics

Post by tomoswald » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:38 pm

Yes,
Just upload good pictures

Post Reply