2 questions of a newbie

Discuss anything you like here
JerryPatterson

2 questions of a newbie

Post by JerryPatterson » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:10 pm

Hi friends

i am a newbie on hier. i sent two email to the support crew and got answers as follows

1. Mail
Q:
Hi friends,
i would like to start up my free account with building a few albums with different style. I know that there is no paid view supported with free accounts.
But, when i have for example 20 or more images online, and I decide to upgrade to a higher level account, so will all my imgages i have uploaded in the past migrated to paid views ?
let me know
A:
You can not earn from views on the free account ,you will only start earning once you have upgraded to a chargeable membership.

Whats that please ???

2. Mail
Q:
Hello
i have made a directory for smartphone wallpapers. So I would like to have subdirectories in there like "abstract" "technical" and so on
is there any feature to set up it?
have an nce day

A:
Please be aware if the images were not created or taken by yourself then they will be removed from your profile
​You can upload any images as long as they follow our community guidelines.

Bot questions are answered in a totally different manner :evil:

Is this support or bullshit? I cannot reply on these messages, they will be returned as undeliverable

I think it is a good decision to move to a professional service like alamy or so?

Can you tell me your experiences with this "support"

tomoswald

Re: 2 questions of a newbie

Post by tomoswald » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:28 pm

1) No, any views you receive before you upgrade will not become paid after you upgrade. However, uploaded photos that you upload before you upgrade are eligible for paid views after you upgrade
2) Yes, the site has the ability to create albums which you can sort your images into

Hope that helps

JerryPatterson

Post by JerryPatterson » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:18 pm

Hi thank you for your reply

i want to make subdirectories INTO a directory

e.g.

Smartphone Wallpapers
Sub --> Art
Sub --> Abstract

tomoswald