Withdrawing money for the first time

Discuss anything you like here
notts62

Withdrawing money for the first time

Post by notts62 » Mon May 09, 2022 8:48 am

Good morning

I have check my earnings to date, then it says enter your paypal email and tick terms and conditions, done all that but what do you do now? there is no prompt or button that says withdraw money so how do I do it?

I have over $50 accrued....

thanks David

tomoswald

Re: Withdrawing money for the first time

Post by tomoswald » Mon May 09, 2022 9:57 am

Either click around in the white space underneath the PayPal address box or raise a support ticket and they’ll pay you directly

http://blog.clickasnap.com/opportunities/contact-us/

It’s an intermittent bug which we haven’t been able to pin down yet

notts62

Post by notts62 » Wed May 11, 2022 9:06 am

Good morning Tom

I raised a support ticket as you said and had a reply the next day from Sarah. Unfortunately she repeated what should happen when I enter my paypal email, so what next? I am not in a rush for the money and it is steadily increasing but I think you would agree that drawing money out easily should be fundamental at the top of the list.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Wed May 11, 2022 11:19 am

Ask her to carry out the withdrawal

It is at the top of our bug fix list but we can’t get the bugs fixed until our new developers understand the code on the existing site unfortunately.
We’re expecting that milestone to be reached this week though

notts62

Post by notts62 » Wed May 11, 2022 12:27 pm

Thanks Tom

notts62

Post by notts62 » Fri May 20, 2022 11:00 am

Good morning Tom

I still cannot withdraw money and I see my check earnings page is still the same? Your support ticket response is still the same, Sarah asks for how much I have earned and what my paypal details are? You must have all this information as you took my subscription when I joined and my earnings are clear to see, this is not very good, it might be at the top of your list but paying out withdrawing money must be easy to do with the press of a button, I hope you get this fixed soon as this is very frustrating...

regards

David

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Fri May 20, 2022 12:02 pm

Hi David,

No we don’t currently have visibility of this information I’m afraid which is one reason why she is asking for it. The other of course being, what happens if you don’t want it withdrawn to that address? Or if you’ve lost access to that account?

Sarah is asking for how much you want to withdraw and the PayPal address you would like it withdrawn to, without which she can’t action the withdrawal and I’m not sure that is a particularly onerous request to be honest

Fixes for this are in progress, but our previous developers left the site in such a phenomenal mess it is is not straightforward to do unfortunately and we are continuously coming across epic f**k ups that they have done which slow progress down even further. If you want an example of just how incompetent they are just look at the site

notts62

Post by notts62 » Fri May 20, 2022 4:29 pm

Thanks for your reply, good luck getting things fixed.

Why would I want my money sent somewhere else? If I changed my account I would notify you on my accounts details?

I will see what I need to do

thanks

David

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Fri May 20, 2022 6:06 pm

It does happen, that’s all I can say

Thankyou, we are doing our best I assure you

notts62

Post by notts62 » Tue May 24, 2022 10:59 am

Good morning Tom

Many thanks to you and Sarah for your patience, received payment this week well done

regards

David