24th September website hack

Discuss anything you like here
tomoswald

24th September website hack

Post by tomoswald » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:50 pm

So after a very stressful few days the site is now live again. I can confirm that no payment information was exposed, neither was any personal information. This was primarily because we, as promised, and as is our ethos do not collect, process or store any personal information of our customers, who as you pay to use the platform, are you. There may be some issues that pop up (hopefully there won’t be) but we are a matter of weeks away from the new site and we can finally close the chapter on this god awful site and the people who built it (Marc Thornton of MJC digital, Skylab, digital shift or whatever name he’s trading under now) We will of course release a full report in the next 14 days or so for your perusal

Hopefully, whilst this hack has been an inconvenience, it has shown that we do value you, and your work, and we do what we can to protect it.

Tom Oswald
CEO

KissmyAperture

Re: 24th September website hack

Post by KissmyAperture » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:09 pm

Hi Tom,
Yesterday I withdrew my earnings of $47.12 and as yet the money has not appeared in my Paypal account.
When I go to settings and then earnings I see the following message.
Paypal Email/ Amount $47.12 / Date Requested 22-09-28 14.54 / Paid on 22-09-28 at 14.58
I was wondering if this is a temporary problem due to the recent website hack.
Also, I would like to say that I'm looking forward to the launch of the new site in November.
Last edited by KissmyAperture on Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tomoswald

Re: 24th September website hack

Post by tomoswald » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:10 pm

You’d have to raise a support ticket. Payments are all made manually so the hack would not affect it