New profile page

Discuss anything you like here
tomoswald

Re: New profile page

Post by tomoswald » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:13 pm

tony-smith wrote:Found a glitch. There used to be a link back to our profile page at the top right of the Forum. Now there's no link back to the site?
Yea this is being fixed at the moment

joseph_luong

Post by joseph_luong » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Found some glitch:

1. When click View All, the photos are display with oldest posts first, and not by sort by recent first automatically. I have to click sort by popular, then sort by recent again to have to sorting to properly display newest first.
2a. On other pages, I can see the Edit button (on little profile image) and Edit Header Image on their pages. Clicking the icon would lead to my own Edit and Edit Header Image.
2b. On my page, the edit icon does not display on my little profile image, only Edit Header Image.

Suggestions:

- Would like to see some type of icon/colour label for seller and pro seller. Currently, I can only see it when visit their page. Love to see the difference from my subsriptions/subscribers list. I can't tell currently.

That's all for now. Like the layout so far :-)

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:25 pm

Thanks joseph, will add them to the board

skipper

Post by skipper » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi Tom,

I can currently not change or even remove the profile header image. I tested it and uploaded one but want to change it now - but whenever I click "update" the image reverts...

But otherwise thank you for the new look!

Jan

tony-smith

Post by tony-smith » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:30 pm

skipper wrote:Hi Tom,

I can currently not change or even remove the profile header image. I tested it and uploaded one but want to change it now - but whenever I click "update" the image reverts...

But otherwise thank you for the new look!

Jan
Mine did the same. Once you've uploaded your new header etc and it reverts to your old one, just refresh your browser and the new one appears. Your computer's still using the one stored in you cache.

123Barso123

Post by 123Barso123 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:30 pm

I've noticed a lot of people including myself have a line of code across the top left of the profile page, it looks like it's the album names.

hpbirkeland

Post by hpbirkeland » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:31 pm

tony-smith wrote:Once you've uploaded your new header etc and it reverts to your old one, just refresh your browser and the new one appears. Your computer's still using the one stored in you cache.
If you mean clicking the Reload button, then no. At least not here. Even after clicking the Update button on the edit page the old image pops back. Also, it would help to know in advance that the dimentions of the header image should be 1024x610 pixels and that images with other aspect ratios are squeezed into this format and thus being distorted. That's why I need to change image in the first place.

123Barso123

Post by 123Barso123 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:38 pm

hpbirkeland wrote:
tony-smith wrote:Once you've uploaded your new header etc and it reverts to your old one, just refresh your browser and the new one appears. Your computer's still using the one stored in you cache.
If you mean clicking the Reload button, then no. At least not here. Even after clicking the Update button on the edit page the old image pops back. Also, it would help to know in advance that the dimentions of the header image should be 1024x610 pixels and that images with other aspect ratios are squeezed into this format and thus being distorted. That's why I need to change image in the first place.
I upped an image at 1200 x 690 and at 1680 x 1050, both resized to fit the box ok.........problem is my avatar pic blocks some of the header image. After you hit update go to your profile page and hit Ctrl + F5 a few times

hpbirkeland

Post by hpbirkeland » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:56 pm

123Barso123 wrote: After you hit update go to your profile page and hit Ctrl + F5 a few times
Thanks, Ctrl+F5 was better than the reload button.

teomanewman

Post by teomanewman » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Where do I send the award?