Discuss anything you like here
tomoswald

Marketplace feedback

Post by tomoswald » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Comments on the marketplace, both from consumer and seller point of view please

Amarok

Re: Marketplace feedback

Post by Amarok » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:28 pm

Maybe the search tool needs a bit of improvement...

For example, if I search Mug Squirrel, or Poster Sunset, something should come out.

The search can't find anything, but there's a "start exploring" link... This one kicks me out of the marketplace and gets me back to the main Clickasnap home page. This link should keep me inside the marketplace.

Let's give it another try, let's say I type only Sunset in the search bar... here I get a few samples, so it's ok.... On the right I have a filter thingy, ok, let's go for "Wall Display" and update button... that's takes me back to the home page... hum... I was expecting some wall displays of sunsets.....

Well, you get the idea.... (sorry for my poor English, I don't mean to be nasty)

Amarok

Post by Amarok » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:05 am

Another fine thing would be a link between the ClickaSnap view and the marketplace.

ie, if someone clicks on a picture that is also in the market place, then something like "picture available as... framed print, mug.... whatever" should be displayed.

dylanburgess

Post by dylanburgess » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:12 am

Not had much of a chance to look at the marketplace, will strive to over next few days.

But one thing has come to my mind. Is there a way someone could contact a "seller" if they see an image they like while browsing through their photos? It shows on their profile, but not the most clear in my opinion. They could do it through comments I suppose, but could it not work in the marketplace or somewhere, where buyers could ask or request items? If the photo is not on the marketplace.

*EDIT* maybe this is more of an individuals shop thing?

Amarok

Post by Amarok » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 am

dylanburgess wrote:Is there a way someone could contact a "seller"
There's a tiny "private message" button here on the forum, but it's definitely not something a potential buyer will find.
On the other hand, I'm not a seller member, but if someone contacts me privately saying "Hey dude, I give ya ten bucks for the original jpg of ya picta" what would I do ?

travel

Post by travel » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:22 am

I have a Contact Michel link on my profile.

dylanburgess

Post by dylanburgess » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:39 pm

I decided to go through and delete my products I have on the marketplace. Will be reposting some items very soon. But I still show 9 products on there without any related images. Think I may have hit the wrong remove button and just removed the images? Is there a way to remove these now? have tried the remove button, but they still showing....oops, I still learning ;)

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:55 pm

dylanburgess wrote:I decided to go through and delete my products I have on the marketplace. Will be reposting some items very soon. But I still show 9 products on there without any related images. Think I may have hit the wrong remove button and just removed the images? Is there a way to remove these now? have tried the remove button, but they still showing....oops, I still learning ;)

No you haven't done anything wrong, there's a bug there that needs to be addressed that doesn't remove the product but does remove the image from the marketplace

dylanburgess

Post by dylanburgess » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:58 pm

Thanks for quick reply Tom, appreciated

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:08 pm

No probs