Travel Photographers

Discuss anything you like here
travel

Re: Travel Photographers

Post by travel » Sat May 06, 2017 6:02 pm

As a lot of travel photographers on ClickASnap don't seem to post in the forum, or may have forgotten about the site completely, I've been wandering around ClickASnap looking for some great travel photography to showcase in our country-specific travel photography albums.

http://tnot.es/Albums

It's still a work in progress and there's quite a way to go but hopefully we'll eventually have a wide range of stunning images in there.

:cool:

Michel
Travel Photography on ClickASnap

leighgoessl

Post by leighgoessl » Tue May 16, 2017 12:44 pm

joseph_luong wrote:Photography is my hobby and most of my photos belong to the travel category. Does that qualify me as a travel photographer??!?

Favorite places for photos so far: cherry blossom in Washington DC, the Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco (should be on your bucket list!), Rome (really want to go back for some photos)
Future travel and possible destination: Fatima, Portugal; cherry & hysteria blossom in Japan; Rome....
The cherries are my favorite time of the year, a fab opportunity for photography! (I live just outside DC so always plan my spring around these :D ).
I'm itching to go back and do the Pacific Coast Highway. Have only done a portion of it and that was more than 10 years ago. We started off in San Gregorio Beach and only got down as far as Santa Cruz, but it was one of the most amazing experiences! One of my dreams it to travel abroad someday.

I don't consider myself a travel photographer, but when I do travel, camera is constantly in hand, mostly in Washington D.C. and Virginia. I like to write about the places I've seen and take photos to accompany my pics. One thing I've run into though is about rights. Many historic sites do not allow indoor photos to protect artifacts (understandable) but I recently found out many do it for copyright issues also (i.e. items are on loan) which I hadn't realized. In some of the places I've recently visited, there are even outdoor restrictions posted too, so I'm hesitant to post some of the properties here because I'm thinking it's considered to be commercial. I'll use them on my blog because the photo is accompanying other information and I'm not selling the photos outright. Does anyone run across this too in other areas of the globe?

Thanks for the links Michel, going to check those out.

gharamalenzi

Post by gharamalenzi » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:04 am

https://www.clickasnap.com/i/uzb17qq5o6d3nl0i

I want opinion on this picture sunset in Saudi Arabia :D