Shameless Plug!

Discuss anything you like here
bobedwards

Shameless Plug!

Post by bobedwards » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:31 pm

For any Beatles fans out there!

I have been working with local Author Daniel K Longman on a new book 'The Beatles Landmarks in Liverpool' I have taken all the colour images,the book goes on sale on 15th July 2017 and is available to preorder now from https://www.amberley-books.com/the-beat ... rpool.html

End of shameless plug!
Last edited by bobedwards on Thu May 16, 2019 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

StevenJB

Re: Shameless Plug!

Post by StevenJB » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Wow! Nothing shameless about that what-so-ever! Fantastic to have photos you have taken of the city you love to be published in a book. What a great privilege.

bobedwards

Post by bobedwards » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:04 pm

StevenJB wrote:Wow! Nothing shameless about that what-so-ever! Fantastic to have photos you have taken of the city you love to be published in a book. What a great privilege.
Thanks Steven, the book looks at places associated with the Beatles past including their childhood homes and lots of the venues they played at including the Casbah Club, I was fortunate to get an interview with Roag Best the brother of the original Beatles drummer, Pete Best, who let me loose with my camera in the famous Casbah Coffee club. I also traveled throughout Liverpool and the Wirral photographing venues the Beatles played at as they are now. I think we ended up with about 50 photographs of which half are past images and the rest the ones I have taken.

fasalex

Post by fasalex » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:08 pm

bobedwards wrote:
StevenJB wrote:Wow! Nothing shameless about that what-so-ever! Fantastic to have photos you have taken of the city you love to be published in a book. What a great privilege.
Thanks Steven, the book looks at places associated with the Beatles past including their childhood homes and lots of the venues they played at including the Casbah Club, I was fortunate to get an interview with Roag Best the brother of the original Beatles drummer, Pete Best, who let me loose with my camera in the famous Casbah Coffee club. I also traveled throughout Liverpool and the Wirral photographing venues the Beatles played at as they are now. I think we ended up with about 50 photographs of which half are past images and the rest the ones I have taken.
Congrats on the book

bobedwards

Post by bobedwards » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:49 pm

Thank's Fasalex!

StevenJB

Post by StevenJB » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:29 am

bobedwards wrote:
Sounds like you had a great time and what a privilege. I will have to buy the book. I know my daughter would love it being a fan of The Beatles.

lauracaptain

Post by lauracaptain » Mon May 13, 2019 1:17 am

Hi Bob.
That's awesome, congrats on being the photographer for that book. The other link to the book wasn't working so here's an updated link.
https://www.amberley-books.com/the-beat ... rpool.html