Tell us about issues you have here

Discuss anything you like here
tomoswald

Re: Tell us about issues you have here

Post by tomoswald » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:05 pm

Yup yesterday we released the new image technology this slows down the site but the increase in quality is phenomenal. A press release will follow in he next 24 hours explaining in more detail

Related images are just related by photographer or tag usually. It and the album systems Do require more work

jaysee_photo

Post by jaysee_photo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi
It seems like there has been some sort of update to the site. The My Uploads list looks very different now, a little nicer. However, I no longer see where I can update the image info (or delete) from this page! Whoops! I am using mobile internet browsers, but previously there was little problem. Please help! I like to write descriptions and add tags after the uploading, just in case the wifi breaks and I have to redo things (i.e.best to get the images on the site first).
Jaso

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:18 pm

jaysee_photo wrote:Hi
It seems like there has been some sort of update to the site. The My Uploads list looks very different now, a little nicer. However, I no longer see where I can update the image info (or delete) from this page! Whoops! I am using mobile internet browsers, but previously there was little problem. Please help! I like to write descriptions and add tags after the uploading, just in case the wifi breaks and I have to redo things (i.e.best to get the images on the site first).
Jaso

All being worked on, should be complete tomorrow and i'll release a press release to you all

JLowPhotos

Post by JLowPhotos » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:51 pm

Tom I've noticed that since the update the photo I have paid to be boosted doesn't seem to be showing as much.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:20 pm

JLowPhotos wrote:Tom I've noticed that since the update the photo I have paid to be boosted doesn't seem to be showing as much.
It's not to do with the update, the more promoters there are the less a photo shows as there is more competition for the available ad space

JLowPhotos

Post by JLowPhotos » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Hi Tom thanks for getting back to me and explaining what was happening.

tony-smith

Post by tony-smith » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:28 pm

I've just shared an image to Facebook & also Tweeted the same image. On Facebook the thumbnail image is not mine, it shows an advert for 50% off Premium Clickasnap accounts. Good advertising for CAS, but unlikely to get me a click through I imagine. And on Twitter the thumbnail is blank apart from a small paper scroll type image, again not the Dragonfly image I tweeted. Looking at other images shared on FB by other members with the same 50% off advert, it seems to have been happening for the last 5 hours or so.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Have let the devs know

tony-smith

Post by tony-smith » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:20 pm

tomoswald wrote:Have let the devs know
Thanks Tom.

john-grindle

Post by john-grindle » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:38 am

There are lots of posts re changing your header image, I have tried changing it through safari & chrome, I have deleted cache etc. still doesn't work - any ideas?