Gifts-puzzles

Discuss anything you like here
mike_bailey

Gifts-puzzles

Post by mike_bailey » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:01 pm

Hi Tom, I uploaded a photo for a puzzle of the interior of a Galaxy 500 automobile. When reviewing there there are 2 small icons that pop up for the same product. Also the background image of the care is grayed out and the small young man is in focus. Should it not be the other way around so people can see the product better?
Thanks
Mike

tomoswald

Re: Gifts-puzzles

Post by tomoswald » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:02 pm

Can you post a link Mike?

mike_bailey

Post by mike_bailey » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:43 pm

HI Tom. The problem I had with the 2 thumbnails is no longer there so what ever it was went into the big black cyber hole. Just for my own education, does the thumbnail for each of the puzzle products just show up as the young man and not the actual picture of the puzzle as in the attached.
Also is there a different link for the general public to go to for clicksnap market to purchase only or is that all done through the individual photographer drive traffic to their own site on clicksnap.
Thanks Tom.
Mike
https://www.clickasnap.com/myaccount/products

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:20 am

Hi Mike, i’m not sure what you mean by little man so if you do see it again please screen shot it and send it to me

Yes the public do not go down the route you do when creating a product to buy it. They will either go to your shop, our main marketplace or will purchase through the product selections under the photo

mike_bailey

Post by mike_bailey » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:55 pm

Hi Tom, Thanks for the update. I did find the page of the 2 thumbnails grayed out for the puzzle product. Link is :

https://www.clickasnap.com/mike_bailey/ ... x36jnazw7q

System wont allow me to do a screen shot. Hope this works so you can see what I mean. When I copy and past that link on a new page it looks ok. Perhaps its just what I see on my own page. Sorry to be a pain but Im still learning how all this works.

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:33 pm

yea the problem with our anti theft tech is you can't screenshot unfortunately. I often forget that!

It looks ok to me at that link. I will keep an eye out though and see if i can evaluate your issue properly

No worries, it's new to everyone Mike :)