Finally! Categories actually have a use!

Discuss anything you like here
tomoswald

Finally! Categories actually have a use!

Post by tomoswald » Fri May 03, 2019 7:42 pm

We're currently working on bugs and UI issues and will be working on these for the rest of the year most likely

our first change is the extension of the 'Explore' Category. IF you would like to have a peruse and give us some feedback just head to

beta.clickasnap.com and hit the 'explore' tab.

There are still a few bugs in it so don't delve too deeply

ButchReinhart

Re: Finally! Categories actually have a use!

Post by ButchReinhart » Sat May 04, 2019 3:54 am

Looks easy to use.

I did find this bug and you may already have it on your list. After I selected a category (Macros) I selected photographic prints. Then I did the following things with these results:
1. Entered a Lowest Price and Highest Price and hit update - Results were images returned as expected.
2. Left Lowest Price blank and entered Highest Price and hit update - Results were images returned as expected.
3. Entered a Lowest Price and left Highest price blank and hit update - Results got the error "Fatal error: Call to a member function result() on a non-object in /home/beta/public_html/application/controllers/search.php on line 432".
4. Hit the space bar for Lowest Price and Highest price and received the same error as reported above.

For both 3. and 4. above I would have expected to see a warning of some sort. Anyway, I image you already have this on your list but if not didn't see any harm in mentioning it.

Peace
Butch Reinhart