Struggling to delete products

Report any bugs you find in here and we will aim to address is as soon as we can
wildcard

Struggling to delete products

Post by wildcard » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:11 pm

I am trying to delete products and they initially seem to go but after a while they seem to return. For example I can delete a product, then after a while refresh and a different product that I had previously deleted miraculously comes back from the dead!

I've tried this at home and at work. Both Windows PC's running MS Edge browser. Home is domestic fibre broadband but work is a dedicated fibre line so should be a good connection.

I've noticed that the site seems very slow to do anything so I suspect it is an issue with a delay in updating. I have deleted and then waited a good few minutes before refreshing which seems to help but the problem does eventually reoccur.

I just want to clear off all my existing products and start again as I am not happy with the way the shop works at present.

tomoswald

Re: Struggling to delete products

Post by tomoswald » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:22 pm

Try Google chrome Wildcard

wildcard

Post by wildcard » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:07 pm

Blimey performance in Chrome is like chalk and cheese! Thanks. Just hope all our potential customers are Chrome users!

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:12 pm

They are, by a very very long shot

wildcard

Post by wildcard » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Ok, so I'm now using Chrome on a desktop and it is much faster but I'm still struggling to delete products. They get deleted and then magically reappear some time later!

I can delete an item, then refresh and maybe two products of a different image that I deleted some time ago come back in its place!

Very odd. I've been trying to delete these 41 products for over a week on different PC's and different browsers and they keep coming back! They're like cockroaches - they'll outlive us all!! :-)

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:37 pm

Ok, i respect that it's annoying and we'll get it addressed as soon as we feasibly can

wildcard

Post by wildcard » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:50 pm

Many thanks, Tom. :-)