The Social Gathering

Discuss anything you like here
roobarb

Re: The Social Gathering

Post by roobarb » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:00 pm

I'd be interested in hearing about other people's ideas for indoor photography to get a pool of project ideas going for us all to swap and try out. We could maybe post links here to uploaded work too to get some extra views in, and cross-pollenate on the main site.

I've been playing around with some water splashes and also have an Ibanez guitar that has spent too long in its case that could come out for a polish and some photos.

Maybe even some light-hearted forum challenges; here's one, "Are potatoes photogenic?" :D

tomoswald

Post by tomoswald » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:21 pm

Feel free to start threads. If you want a separate forum section to post under just ask and i'll set one up for you

naturemanartogra

Post by naturemanartogra » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:18 am

Hi Peter and roobarb, good to see you both here.

Now that the UK just had more restrictions tonight with covid 19. Here would be the best place to chat now. See what photographs ideas people have of doing indoors. Unless I use my exercise time outside taking photographs.

Or could screen shot this page and place it as a photograph on the main wall. Mmmmm. Going to have to much time to think now. That's never a good thing for some who analyse.

Better go and do more thinking for now.

See you all later.

rtwbart

Post by rtwbart » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:01 am

Hi everyone,

Good to see this is being used.

In answer to roobarb's challenge "Are potatoes photogenic?" .... I'm not sure but I quite liked this one I took a few years ago & posted in Feb https://www.clickasnap.com/i/zertphkuttl5cecc

All the best,

Richard

naturemanartogra

Post by naturemanartogra » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:12 am

Hi all

I thought all this staying at home would mean that I would have more time to myself. As it working out. I have even less time now, than before the covid 19 came about. DIY within the home and of coarse my exercise once a day, which I also carry my camera.

Hows the rest manage to could just now? I hope you all managing to dodge away just now with everything. Well better go and have some sleep before my son wakes me up again in about 3 to 4 hours.

Take care all.

Henry