Cotehele bridge spans the Morden stream, a tributary of the River Tamar, in East Cornwall near to Cotehele Quay and Calstock on the Cotehele estate, SW England, UK. Although the bridge is medieval in style, it was apparently built in 1820. It is a protected Grade II listed building. According to the listing details the bridge comprises "Slate stone rubble with granite dressings. Two 4-centred arches with granite dressings and three triangular cutwaters with refuges. String course above the arches. The bridge slopes up from each end to the central cutwater. The parapet walls are about 1½ metres high, with chamfered granite coping, varying in height with the slope of the ground; splayed back at each end to a square terminal pier with pyramidal cap. The bridge is about 4 metres wide and about 40 metres long. Cotehele Bridge was built by an Earl of Mount Edgcumbe in C15 style." The area was once an important part of Cornwall's rich industrial mining heritage. Copper, tin, lead, silver and arsenic were mined locally.